50 MINUTES COUNSELLING Practitioner
Gina Privett, MSc, MBPsS, MNCS (Acc)
MSc in Psychology (Accredited by the British Psychological Society)
NCFE Dip. in Counselling (Accredited by the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy)
Co-Founder of 50 Minutes Therapies
I qualified as a counsellor in 2010. I guide each client through the therapeutic process in an open and collaborative way, and as different counselling approaches offer certain ways of looking at an issue, I believe in working with the client to find the way that best suits them.
I am able to work with the following areas:
Depression/low mood, anxiety, self-harm, eating disorders, anger management, relationship difficulties, stress, life coaching, grief and bereavement, experiences of abuse and low self-esteem.
- MSc Psychology (2009)
- BA (Hons) Behavioural Studies (2007)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2014)
- Diploma in Grief and Bereavement Counselling (2013)
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (2010)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (2008)
In addition I hold various certificates for CPD courses including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depression and Suicide.
(Qualifications Certificates and Insurance Certificate available for inspection on request)
How I work
- Face to face, long term and short term.
- Individuals and couples.
- The National Counselling Society (MNCS, Acc)
- British Psychological Society (MBPsS)
- I am currently working towards gaining BACP accreditation